Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another New Member from South Carolina

PatH42

Hello, I am from Murrells Inlet, SC just south of Myrtle Beach. My Brother-in-law and I just ordered 2 08 Cpes, Crystal Red Metalic, Cashmere Int, 3LT, Z51 with NPP. We will be picking them up at the Museum the week of the 23rd of Jan. Can't Wait! Twins.:w

Welcome to the CAC and congrats on your new ride(s).

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome to the CAC PatH42. :w When you get the new Corvette, take her up to the Pavillion at Myrtle Beach and get some pictures.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Hello, I am from Murrells Inlet, SC just south of Myrtle Beach. My Brother-in-law and I just ordered 2 08 Cpes, Crystal Red Metalic, Cashmere Int, 3LT, Z51 with NPP. We will be picking them up at the Museum the week of the 23rd of Jan. Can't Wait! Twins.:w

That is pretty :cool, like having twins maybe to some even better :L Welcome and congratulations we will need to see pictures of this birthing event you know!

Bill :beer

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy the vettes!!!!
museum delivery.....KOoL!!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs

welcome to the cac.:):):):):):):):):):)Billy

The twins are home and WOW what an experience :)

Where are the pictures or your babies anyway, can't wait to see them :beer

Bill :w

Welcome aboard!!!!!!

Welcome PatH42 to Corvette Action Center, glad you could join us. Good look'n twins that's for sure :upthumbs

Very nice. :w How do you tell them apart - push the key fob and see which one beeps? The two of them together must turn some heads. Congratulations

Are they the exact same color red; one looks a little darker shade but that may be just the light too? That "Wart Hog" looks good in the background too, bad to the bone; hate to have one of those suckers after me ;help Awesome looking pictures that's for sure :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom