Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another new member

B

BY

Hello,
I have just registered and am glad to have found a ZR-1 forum to learn more about our great cars. I have had my Z for two years and have had a ball with it. It is my seventh Corvette and by far,the best and the fastest. I have run the Silver State Classic three times, twice with the ZR-1. Last September I averaged 145 mph for the ninety miles (With the air on) and hit 178 on the straightaway. It handled those speeds with ease. I belong to the Nebraska Corvette Association, NCCC, Fast 'Glass Corvette Club of Minnesota, (I'm from there)and reside in Lincoln, NE. I look forward to monitoring the forum and sharing information with fellow ZR-1 owners.

Bruce Younglove
90 ZR-1 #2948 R/R
Lincoln, NE

Welcome aboard! Rev the hell out of it!!:D

BY,
Welcome to the Forum from yet another 90 ZR-1 #357 owner! :D

Hi Bruce: Welcome to our little group. The members are
:cool: They will share lots of infomation with you.

Welcome aboard BY!

I guess I'll be the first LT4 owner to welcome you. Dont forget there is a lot more on this sight than just the ZR-1 forum. We have a chat room avalible and there are usualy people in there every night rain or shine... well probably just rain, cause if it's shine I know I would be out in my GS rasing hell!:D

If you have anyquestions feel free to send any of us moderators a message. Or check out Rare81's help posts in the Test Forum.

Welcome Bruce, from your home state. :) I belong to the Classic Corvettes of Minnesota and Suburban Corvette Club of Minnesota. Hope we cross paths next season at one of the events up here. I would love to talk to you about the Silver State Classic. What color is your Z?

Thanks!

Thanks to all for the great welcome. I can see that this forum is going to be fun and a learning experience.

Rick,
My Z is Red/Red, not the rarest, but I do like that combo. The ZR-1 is perfectly suited for doing an open road race. I'm always willing to talk about the SSCC race.
I was a member of Classic and Suburban Vette clubs when I lived in Minnesota. Both great clubs and met a lot of nice people. I now belong to the Fast 'Glass Corvette Club. Several of them are going to run the Silver State Race in May.
I belong to the LT5 Registry and encourage everyone to take a good look at belonging. They have a great mag. (King of the Hill) and membreship is close to 600.

Always wavin'

BY

Welcome to the Action Center,Bruce. For those of you who are LT5 Registry members,Bruce is our new Nebraska State Director and is co-promoting with Barry Konken our regional meet at the Black Hills Corvette Classic in Spearfish,SD in July. I've never attended that event before but since this is the 30th Annual and a LT5R sanctioned meet,,how can I not go?
Clint

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom