Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another New Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!:w

From time to time I would browse the CAC forums but never really got into the website too deeply. Now that I'm spending a bit more time here, I've discovered just how much information is available here and how much it has to offer. I'm particularly impressed with the navigation architecture. It's very intuitive and user friendly.

Thanks again,

Bob:beer

Hey Bobby!!!

So nice to see you here!!!!! Welcome.:)

Elaine

Thanks Elaine,

By coincidence I was "cruising" around on the CAC forums and saw a photo of the Corvettes in your family and said; "hey, I know them"!!...

My wife and I were fortunate enough to be included in the South Shore Corvette Club's Shake Down Cruse to P-Town this past spring. I took some nice shots and forwarded them to you and one in particular made it on your website.

img02356509sk.jpg

We had a great time!

Bob,

You sent some great pictures, and I forwarded them to the SSCC webmaster. I particularly like the one you just posted.

Nice to see you here on the Action Center...and I'm sure I'll see you around the area when our 2007 "season" starts up.

Elaine

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!:w

From time to time I would browse the CAC forums but never really got into the website too deeply. Now that I'm spending a bit more time here, I've discovered just how much information is available here and how much it has to offer. I'm particularly impressed with the navigation architecture. It's very intuitive and user friendly.

Thanks again,

Bob:beer
Thanks Bob and welcome aboard! :)

-Rob

Bob,

You sent some great pictures, and I forwarded them to the SSCC webmaster. I particularly like the one you just posted.

Nice to see you here on the Action Center...and I'm sure I'll see you around the area when our 2007 "season" starts up.

Elaine

Elaine,

I really enjoyed the cruse to P-town this past spring and was hoping to do allot more over the summer but business kept me out of the country a total of 16 weeks, so, I have to say it, I put less than 800 miles on my Z06. :ugh :Buttslap

I would like to make next driving season much more enjoyable than this one. I'll keep an eye on the SSCC website for activities and cruses..:beer

Bob :Steer

Hello Bobby G and welcome to the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. Super to have you aboard.

Bill

Thanks Elaine,

By coincidence I was "cruising" around on the CAC forums and saw a photo of the Corvettes in your family and said; "hey, I know them"!!...

My wife and I were fortunate enough to be included in the South Shore Corvette Club's Shake Down Cruse to P-Town this past spring. I took some nice shots and forwarded them to you and one in particular made it on your website.

img02356509sk.jpg

We had a great time!

Awesome shot in the mirror :upthumbs

Bill :_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom