Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another Newbie

shattered

Corvette
'08 black coupe Z51
I just found this site yesterday by accident. I thought I would give it a shot, so here I am. I have an '08 black Z51 coupe, which I bought new. I'm retired since 2010, and I'm a member at smokinvette forums.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Post some pics of your '08 when you get a chance. :upthumbs

:welcome:

Glad to have you here.

:welcome

We all love pictures!!!!
:useless

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to CAC, and congrats on your recent retirement....you made it.:cool!:

I still have a ways to go, but at least I am now done with paying for college. My Daughter graduates
next week, so now the wife and I can start putting a little aside for us.

Lucky accident! Welcome aboard!!

-Mac

You will like it here.....plenty of stuff going on to keep your interest........welcome to the CAC!

Thanks for all the welcomes. Do I need a certain number of posts before I can show pics? I'm not really sure how to add pictures, so maybe someone can explain. Thanks

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Shattered You have accidently stumbled across the BEST web site on this planet for Corvette and Corvette love'n folks there is. . . . . The members and staff are second to none and ready and willing to help with anything they can. . . . . Lot of knowledge here and a whole lot of love'n too :happyanim:

Bill :w

Welcome to the Forum. Look around. There are lots of great places stop and read.. :w

Thanks for all the welcomes. Do I need a certain number of posts before I can show pics? I'm not really sure how to add pictures, so maybe someone can explain. Thanks

When posting to a thread, Click on the "Insert Image" icon (looks like a little picture between the globe and what looks like a film strip.) When the box pops up you can upload your pictures from your computer (From Computer tab) or copy the link from a website like Photobucket and paste the link in the box (From URL tab). Then click OK.

Give it a shot and lets see some good pics. :thumb

Thanks again for the greetings. I've been trying to post some pics following the instructions, but I keep getting the "upload failed" message. I will keep trying and see what happens.:confused

Welcome Shattered. The "upload failed" message usually means that the pic size is too large. You might want to consider reducing the file size with something like photoshop or other photo editing programs and re-try. Another quick bet is to sign up for a free account at photobucket.com or vimeo.com and you shouldn't need to reduce the size for them. once you upload your pics to one of them, just copy n' paste the link here. In fact, that would be the easiest and quickiest way. Hope this helps!

I am also new and happen to stumble across this forum while searching for some tips. I just recently purchased a 1987 C4 Coupe/Targa. It is my restoration project, so excuse the pic... It's been sitting in an open yard since 2009 and is begging for restoration and to be driven. The previous owner didn't like it, so it sat since he inheirited from his grandfather's passing in 2009. I had to power wash the twigs, dirt and nasty bugs all over just to drive it. So it is new to me. lol. 135k precious miles but the grandfather took very good care and maint since he bought it new in 1987. It just went down hill since 2009 since the grandson didn't like any sports car. lol. His loss, my gain! Here's pic!

87 Vette-01.jpg 87 Vette-02.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom