Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...another one heads to Texas ~

*89x2*

...more details to follow however, Texas will LOVE this one!

Maybe some Callaway Owners can watch it being taken off the truck & delivered ;shrug

...stay tuned
cog.gif

If it's a C16, I'm going to want to see it if it's heading for Dallas :D

:chuckle Those darn Texans!... sneakey fellows!

-Luigi
:cool

If it's a C16, I'm going to want to see it if it's heading for Dallas :D

Brandon, it is indeed a C16 :cool

Set to be delivered on Monday to its new owner, the car will be taken to Classic Chevrolet in Dallas (Grapevine) for the handoff of keys :cool

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts, if you or friends/members of your local Corvette club(s) would like to see this car, please stay tuned, as Mike Vendetto, Commercial Manager of Callaway Cars has asked me to extend a personal invitation on behalf of Callaway Cars for this :cool

More specific details to follow - Please let others in the DFW area know - Thanks :w

I'm good friends with Herb Rolph (a salesman) at Classic Chevrolet. I'd love to see this. :)

Please pass along the word - the C16 is coming :w

Fellow Callaway Owners and Enthusiasts: I wanted to pass along the word that on Monday, August 6, 2007, the first Callaway C16 to be delivered in Texas will be heading to its new owner in Dallas!

The Callaway C16 will be delivered through its selling dealership, Classic Chevrolet in (Dallas) Grapevine, TX and the details as the become finalized, will be posted here in this thread on the Callaway Forum:
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97476

Please help come celebrate the delivery of this very special car and come check out the artistry in engineering that Callaway Cars has put forth in their newest model in their numbered series of cars. The C16 has been met with great enthusiasm in Los Angeles at the Auto Show last December, Montréal for its big show, and again in the spring, at the NY Auto Show as a Cabrio. Now it is Time for Texas to catch their firsthand glimpse of this amazing supercar!

Mike Vendetto, Commercial Manager of Callaway Cars, will be on hand to help deliver the C16 and answer any questions that folks may have about this vehicle, or any of the other Callaway Cars products.

Please share this email with your fellow Callaway and Corvette owners and enthusiasts and Corvette club members in the DFW area, or anyone you think might enjoy seeing the Texas debut of the new C16 Callaway.

Again, stay tuned to the informational thread online for the latest details about the exact time, as it becomes known, as the C16 will be arriving by a hauler sometime on Monday.

Enjoy!

I live about 1 mile from Classic so keep us informed

Mike Vendetto here (Commercial Manager, Callaway Cars). I've come to Dallas to welcome the new owner to the Callaway family.

The silver C16 coupe is in the showroom at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine right now. It's going to have its windows tinted around noon and we're going to present the keys/fob to the new owner around 1:30 - 2:00 today.

We'd love to see all of the area Callaway afficionados there.

I can't get off work this early. Can someone please take pictures of it for me in high res? If it is there the rest of the afternoon, I'll try my best to get out there.

I just talked to 3 different people at the dealership, including my friend in the Thompson group, and this is all the info I could get:

The keys are being handed over at 2 and the new owner is taking the car with him. The car is silver. The person I got that info out of didn't know if it was a coupe or convertible nor what the accent color was. Herb told me that another Callaway was coming to the showroom to be on display soon. He didn't know whether it was a Callaway Corvette or an almighty C16...

;squint: Sucks that I can't get off work, but it's just a terrible time of day for me. ;shrug

I hope Shopview was able to go. Even with more advance notice, I still wouldn't have been able to make it at 2 pm (I do work freelance/by contract so I'm hourly not salaried). Though... I could have probably taken a late lunch break if I knew about it an hour earlier... but I wouldn't have my camera with me...such a shame! :(

Man... I am cursing two times as much now that I missed out on this. ;squint:

Hopefully the owner will enjoy showing it off and I'll be able to see it soon. For that matter, I still haven't seen any of Shopview's cars. I need to meet some of you guys sometime.

We need more pics!!!! That silver/gray is AWESOME on the C16. Might be my favorite one yet. I think I like the darker vs the lighter on the cabrio....

I don't think you're going to find a finer C16 PERIOD! This car is sooo much better to see in person.

I was able to meet Mike V. and the new owner. The new owner has never owned a Callaway Car in the past and has never been in a Callaway Car until today. What a treat he has ahead of him when he finally goes WOT!

There's a new exterior feature on this car, see if you can find it.

Here's a quick peek. All pictures are LOGO free so save at will :upthumbs.

Link to webshots:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/560188815gQRVQY?vhost=rides

2866542860081718910S425x425Q85.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom