Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another reason to order with RockAuto!

RockAuto

The Online Trust Alliance has hailed RockAuto as one of the top 10 companies for best practices! RockAuto.com was recognized in USA Today as one of the companies doing a “laudatory job of keeping their customers secure and respecting their privacy” while “53% of big-name online companies continue to rely on inadequate security and privacy practices.”

Our customers noticed the newspaper article and pointed it out to us. We would like to share the article with you. Read the article online at: Twitter, Amercian Greetings protect their patrons

Congratulations and well done!!

Mac

if the customer receives the part they ordered without issue, then what's the problem? I have yet to hear about a complaint against Rock Auto and in fact, I've only been hearing more and more positive things about them in the last year...

I called Rock Auto. They take orders and send them to their suppliers who in turn send out direct. Rock never sees a part, just the paperwork. There are many individuals doing this with select suppliers. I like ordering from a stocking company that can tell me the date of shipment and if the item is in stock. They also know from experience which company has the best fit / finish product.

I've ordered several times from Rock Auto with NO ISSUES!

They don't have to pay shipping to their warehouse and they don't have to tie up tons of money with physical inventory...
If that approach gets me the best pricing, what's wrong with that?

I sent them an email with questions about a product and they answered quickly with a response that showed interest and concern for my satisfaction.

I'll order from them again and keep recommending them.

Chuck M

I've used them for many years without a problem, and I like the on-line catalog for ease of parts identification.

I have used them several times in the last month. Good prices and service, also wide selection of brands.

I have ordered multiple times from Rockauto, excellent prices, very good service, and last but not least....

Parts ordered from Rockauto got here quicker than from our local dealer, and I live in the Netherlands :thumb

Fred

Just got a Volt oil filter from from them....how's that for an obscure part?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom