Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Another Victim of the Massive Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
attachment.php

MOORE, OK - MAY 22: Shane Steelman clears debris from his 2002 Z06 Corvette after it was hit by a tornado that ripped through the area on May 22, 2013 in Moore, Oklahoma. The car was parked in his garage which, like his home, no longer exists. The tornado of at least EF4 strength and two miles wide touched down May 20 killing at least 24 people and leaving behind extensive damage to homes and businesses. U.S. President Barack Obama promised federal aid to supplement state and local recovery efforts. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

Attachments

• ALeqM5gZEE79cFqWZabfvtcIGGKbugJaag.jpg
    ALeqM5gZEE79cFqWZabfvtcIGGKbugJaag.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 191
Rob, get a grip!

Rob, Twenty four people died in that storm, including school kids. Hundreds were injured. The town's residents are devastated. You're taking the time to submit information about a guy who's car was damaged? And you refer to him (or maybe the car, I don't know) as "another victim"? That's the kind of thing that embarasses Corvette owners as being morons. Here--maybe you should check this site out for a bit of a reality check: Photo - Blogs - Moore Tornado Aftermath Coverage | Tulsa World

Instead of wasting your time posting such a stupid story, take a minute and write out a check.

• Admin
Rob, Twenty four people died in that storm, including school kids. Hundreds were injured. The town's residents are devastated. You're taking the time to submit information about a guy who's car was damaged? And you refer to him (or maybe the car, I don't know) as "another victim"? That's the kind of thing that embarasses Corvette owners as being morons. Here--maybe you should check this site out for a bit of a reality check: Photo - Blogs - Moore Tornado Aftermath Coverage | Tulsa World

Instead of wasting your time posting such a stupid story, take a minute and write out a check.

Wow Rick. Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, or are your panties in a bunch?

Since you're chastising me for something that is so pathetically stupid, I trust that you have already cracked open your check book?

P.S....since I own and operate this site - I'll post what I want. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own Corvette site.

Have a nice day.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom