Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

another wasted vette

1963falcon

not sure if it is a 65 or 66. inquired about buying, but no response. by the looks of things it has been there for a few years. the white walls on the tires are bleeding. what a shame.

What the hell? Is it on stands or something in front, trying to keep it level or what?

_ken :w

Still saving up for those new front calipers.:(

Offer he can't refuse

If you are really interested, knock on the door with cash in your hand. Without seeing the car or knowing the facts, I am sure you cannot estimate its worth, or know if you even want it, but cash definitly changes a person's frame of mind. This is a fact.

A gentleman wanted 25K for 67 convert I bought last Nov. When I pulled 4K out of my pocket and told him I could have another 13.5K to him by the end of the day, he didn't even negotiate. I picked up my # matching, 67,000 orig mile roadster for 17.5. Give it a whirl.

Money talks. I, for one, am wanting to know what is under that cover. It could be very rough or it could be amazingly nice. Might even be a nice original FI or BB car or a sweet small block convert.

Maybe he will let you see it even if he won't sell.

Tom

i knocked on the door as soon as i saw the car. but the people in the house either do not speak english or they do not want to talk about the car. i ask about it for about 5min, but they looked at me with a blank gaze. finally i tried to get the woman out side, but she just looked at me and replied "no for sale". i left my business card and off i went. i drive by it pretty much once a week, the car looks pretty rough. the only thing i can tell for sure is that it has side pipes, knock offs and it is dark blue. actually there are a few more vettes in my hood, i will try and snap some shots and post them.

This should be a sin! Any Vette under a tarp. Wonder if the good Lord could add it as his 11th commandment :)

Steve
'72 LT-1 Roadster

Lady of the house? or the cleaning Lady of the house?

66 Laguna blue side pipe 427/425

It must be a 66 Big block Laguna Blue ( dark blue ) 427/425 car , right???

Just keep trying. JWalsh is correct. Stop again with four or five $100 bills to wave. If they do not speak English, find a person that speaks their language. ....and then wave the money.

If you can't buy it, at least photograph it so we all know what we are missing.
Have fun,
Jim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom