Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any Forum members near Rawson, Ohio?

Blu ByU

Corvette
'04 CE LeMans Blue Coupe, 1978 Pace Car
I'm looking at a Corvette in Rawson Ohio that I'm wanting to buy, but am nervous about buying a car sight unseen. If anybody is near this city that wouldn't mind checking it out for me, I'd be very appreciative. I'll gladly pay you for your time. If you can help out, please email me at keldq@aol.com

Thanks,
Kelly

I'm looking at a Corvette in Rawson Ohio that I'm wanting to buy, but am nervous about buying a car sight unseen. If anybody is near this city that wouldn't mind checking it out for me, I'd be very appreciative. I'll gladly pay you for your time. If you can help out, please email me at keldq@aol.com

Thanks,
Kelly

What big city is it near there are so many small towns in Ohio I have never heard of it.

What big city is it near there are so many small towns in Ohio I have never heard of it.

None! Closest city would be Findlay, closest big city would be Toledo. I'm having the local Chevy dealership give it a good going over tomorrow, so that'll have to suffice.

None! Closest city would be Findlay, closest big city would be Toledo. I'm having the local Chevy dealership give it a good going over tomorrow, so that'll have to suffice.
I'll be heading out to Toledo on Saturday. Never heard of Rawson though.

Looks like it's a few miles south of Findlay. About 30 minutes or so south of where I'll be heading this weekend.
Rawson, OH

I'm gonna be heading up to Sylvania, which is north on 475 coming off the pike... Although I do plan on driving the vette Saturday, maybe my new 'old lady' would be up a for short road trip? Let me know...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom