Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any mechanical engineers in the house?

lov-n-life

Corvette
2004 Commemorative Coupe
With the vast number of gearheads here at the CAC, I am hoping at least one of you happens to be mechanical engineer, possibly with knowledge in thermal dynamics and heat transfer abilities of various fluids. I know, I'm looking for quite a specialized engineer at this point :eyerole, but I am looking for some information about a patent idea and I don't feel like going through 8 years of school for the PHD to answer one question! ;LOL

go ahead... the thermal fluid sciences happen to be the area of my greatest interest...

Geof

If you are seriously considering a patent idea, perhaps you should take it to PM or email. While I'm curious, I wouldn't want someone scoop your idea, lov-n-life.

-Mac

Mac said:
If you are seriously considering a patent idea, perhaps you should take it to PM or email. While I'm curious, I wouldn't want someone scoop your idea, lov-n-life.

-Mac
Good call Mac, though I'm not too worried about the majority of the CAC regulars... and I won't disclose more than I need to in order to get the answers I'm looking for.

Geoff, you have a PM!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom