Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any of you have pics of your systems in your car?

J

Jedi86

I am thinking of putting in a system as my next major modification, but I am not sure because of the price and such. Do any of you have pictures of your stereos you could show me, it would be greatly appreciatted. Thank you very much!

Jeff

Hey Vig, got any pics of your Vette? is it painted up like a GS, but with white interior? I would love to see it!

INterior

Want to get some white door panels with black carpeted bottoms.

Vig!

I love it!... The white interior looks great... I also think a set of white GS wheels and a white top would complete the package... but that is just my personal taste... Now I wish GS's came with an optional white interior!

Thank YOU

A buddy of mine had a white vinyl top.. and has to spend FAR to much time keepin it clean.....

I'm thinking about getting the GS style rims and power coating them white... but I have to finish my 327 motor first!

Vig!

I have just finished instaling a new cd player, component speakers, and an amp. Here are the pictures

Hey Vig, there is a company that sells them in white already... I think it is AFS, They make a pretty good knock off, and they are a very good deal... I understand about the white top, heck, it is a convertible, it should be down anyway!

I having trouble posting the rest of the pictures. How do you get them to be smaller.

The REZ is to big

640X480 is big enough!

Vig!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom