Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any recommendations on where to get my injectors cleaned / matched?

lone73

Corvette
'73 4spd coupe, '04 6 speed coupe
...for a C4 ?

thanks !

I've had RC Engineering in SoCal do all my injector flow testing, matching and cleaning. I've been a customer of there's for 12 years.

www.rceng.com

Fuel Injection Connection

Don't do anything, until you talk to Jon at Fuel Injection Connection--770-888-1662 He is by far the best source for C4 fuel injection parts. His knowledge and customer service are second to none! He has many, many satisfied customers! Call him anytime, and see if it's not true.

I had my cleaned by RC Engineering a couple of weeks ago. I sent them in on Friday, UPS second day. Got them back the following Friday, also UPS second day which means: they got them on Tuesday, serviced them immediately then shipped on Wednesday. I'd say that's great service. My LT4 is running great! They are a little expensive but you get what you pay for.

I agree that RC is maybe a little more pricey but, for that, you get service and knowlege. RC Engineering is also where I buy injectors. Their rotating disc injectors are the best for long-term durabiilty and consistency in flow over a set of injectors.

I went with new 24lb injectors from Jeg's.

Take a look at the Venom line of injectors. You can't beat the price!

Don't do anything, until you talk to Jon at Fuel Injection Connection--770-888-1662 He is by far the best source for C4 fuel injection parts. His knowledge and customer service are second to none! He has many, many satisfied customers! Call him anytime, and see if it's not true.

Many excellent referals on other Forums.:thumb

You can give us a try at SouthBay Fuel Injectors! We are reliable, and we pride ourselves with our customer service! We will bring your fuel injectors back to a "like new" condition with 24 hr. turnaround from the time we receive the injectors. Hope to see you soon!! Visit us at www.southbayfuelinjectors.com :w

I agree with ITSHAKES. I purcased a set of Bosch Design III injectors Flow Balanced for $170 from Fuel Injector Connection for my "89". What comes with that is a man that has a ton of knowledge and will talk to you any time of the day, even weekends.

That's ok, a difference of opinion makes for a good horserace. Some people like witchunter and some like RC and I have also heard good things about FIC. Since we all pretty much sell the same product it comes down to availability, which we are 7 days a week and price. In these hard times everyone is trying to save a buck. Thanks for your input. I invite you to check out our website.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom