Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

anyone got one laying around

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
does anyone have one of these laying around by chance, i have 3 of them on my car and do not feel like paying $70.00 plus for one.... i know i have a ton of crap laying around my garage that i should just toss but never will

its off a 82 vette, 15" wheel

000_1013.jpg

000_1014.jpg

000_1023.jpg

or if ya know where i can get just 1 let me know

thanks

Its dark right now, but Ill check the garage tomorrow morning. I think I have some, but Im not sure if they were in my vette parts bin or my truck parts bin lol. Either way we could measure and see if it fits.

Its dark right now, but Ill check the garage tomorrow morning. I think I have some, but Im not sure if they were in my vette parts bin or my truck parts bin lol. Either way we could measure and see if it fits.

awesome.... let me know

and yea they are center line wheels.. if you look in the one pic you can read it, but i think they are a standard size center cap from what i have read

awesome.... let me know

and yea they are center line wheels.. if you look in the one pic you can read it, but i think they are a standard size center cap from what i have read

Went out and checked on the cap this morning. Mine arent the best examples ever. All the ones I have, have got a good bit of pitting going on, but they cleaned up decently. If you want one just leave me a pm with where I need to send it.

so close but no cigar......... appreciate ya lookin though.... hopefully someone will see this and have one laying around in a box somewhere.... my luck it will turn up right after i give in and order then set:ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom