Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

anyone got some photos of a C1 RED with BLACK COVES?

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
I am looking for some photos of a C1 with RED body and BLACK coves...anyone?

Hey Herb,
I've been searching dozens of C1 and C3 sites and have'nt seen that combination.
The only thing I can suggest is going on Barrett-Jacksons site and scan through all the previous auctions,they go back many,many years and have high res pics and what they sold for. I thing I've gone back as far as 98,but they go even farther..
Good luck on staying on schedule,and let me know when the body is going back on, would like to help w/ that if I can.. Jim

Ya know, I just saw the great job you did on 67HEAVENS photo shop job of removing that car from his rear end.. with your skills,it should be a piece of cake swapping out white coves for black.Let us all see your attempts.. Jim

Ya know, I just saw the great job you did on 67HEAVENS photo shop job of removing that car from his rear end.. with your skills,it should be a piece of cake swapping out white coves for black.Let us all see your attempts.. Jim
i tied it....the problem is the black was probably too black (is that possible?).....I thought if i could see one that was black and red,, then it might help better than PS....

try a crayon on a printed out picture. ;)

also try a semi-flat black

That's going to be tough to find... stock colors for coves were white, silver, beige, and ivory, so you're looking for a car that someone customized.

black coves C 1

One year only,36 made/silver with black coves.I have pictures of mine if you are interested.

Picture 58 Silver Big Brake

I got new computer for Xmas and have not figured out how to send pictures yet.

I got new computer for Xmas and have not figured out how to send pictures yet.

Gord,

This link is a post by Tammy in the Site Help and Feedback Forum with tips on resizing photos and attaching them to your posts or threads. Hope this helps. If I can be of assistance please send me a PM and I'll try to help out.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=461742&postcount=2

BTW - I use the Irfanview software all the time for resizing my photos, I have no experience with the ImageResizer utility though.

:w Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom