Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone Have Any...........

Rowdy1

Corvette
1962 CORVETTE-SOLD 2004 Z16 Z06 CE
I Know.......

I read about 40 pages of them, over 9600, 7600+ active. Interesting, the negatives I saw were, "I didn't get any mounting brackets" and the add clearly states they're extra. These were for different applications, street rods etc. I spoke to a restoration/resto rod friend today and he said amazingly he was just looking at them today for a customer car and he thinks so far they look excellant. I like the design with 1" tubes and the shroud flush with the radiator and a 2300cfm puller. My stock shroud has big gaps in it and and I have a much less efficient pusher fan. I have a buyer for my current radiator so I'm seriously thinking about this. I have a few others I've asked about it but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I also have a constant fan which I'd very much like to eliminate, we'll see. I've been working a lot of hours with the storms so I may add some cash to selling mine and go for it. I'm also going to call Universal on Monday with some questions for the tech man.
Thanks Bob

You're Welcome

It warms my heart to know that when you see my name come up on your email, you "never" know what you're about to see. Did I send you the horrific whale attack by the shark? OMG, it's brutal, just brutal. Don't miss it if I didn't send it, let me know immediately, both of you, or anyone else I have in my little book. Now back to business, maybe someone will see this and give me an opinion on it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom