Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone have CARFAX?

Guess not. I hate to say it, but over on corvetteforum.com, they do carfax's for each other all the time. I do like this forum better, but....:confused

Carfax does not have any pre-81 VIN information. Maybe that is why you are not getting any replies. The short VINs do not even decode on their site, much less have any information about the history.

Fishman: The serial of the truck that F4Gary is trying to get info on is a 1999.

F4Gary: When you sign for Carfax, the 24.99 is for unlimited use for 30 days for personal use only and cannot be redistributed. When someone signs up, they agree to those terms.

Maybe some people may give Carfax info to others off of their account, but that would be unethical and the owner of this site may get in trouble for letting something like that happen.

Don't want Rob to get in trouble...and besides, the Carfax reports can really help with the major decision on which vehicle to buy and deserve the money for the service.

Chuck

Well, it's done on this and other forums all the time. If it show's up in my email, only the sender and I will know. Not trying to get anyone in trouble.

I have seen it here....

Someone just has to have it....I have seen people ask if anybody wanted a report....they even tryed for my '73 but as already stated , it dont go back that far.Im sure anyone with it here would be willing to assist but it seems that no one has it now....be patient , it will come im sure.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom