Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone know the values of these, or know of any for sale?

LM005,

Welcome to the Callaway Forum at the CAC :upthumbs

img_0834.jpg

That is one beautiful LM!!!

-Luigi
:cool
http://www.twinturboluigi.com/Callaway/other/img_0834.jpg

Saw your LM being painted at Daves. I'm the owner of the blue LM. The recollection of 5 non racing LM's in the US is correct.
Link for my Callaways at a local show few years ago. http://www.conceptcarz.com/events/photos.aspx?eventID=102&catID=646&whichPage=1

what options were available for the lm street cars, engine, suspension, brakes, etc. ?

LM005,

Welcome to the Callaway Forum at the CAC :upthumbs

img_0834.jpg

That is one beautiful LM!!!

-Luigi
:cool
http://www.twinturboluigi.com/Callaway/other/img_0834.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. Nice to hear from you John. I'm the dark blue one. One in the pic is a teal color and is the guy in Chicago, Paul. When I was smoozing Reeves to build mine, I tried to buy the red one in Texas. Needed a back up incase Reeves said no. Reeves had always said John's was the last but I was able to talk him in to one more.

Brad, Welcome to the CAC......Would it be too much to get a snap of the large LM and small LM together for fun....mike

Brad, Welcome to the CAC......Would it be too much to get a snap of the large LM and small LM together for fun....mike

Thanks for the LM Mini. I'll go down into the Callaway Bat Cave and take a picture in a few minutes.
Be back shortly.

LM 005, Wow, that's an impressive collection! It's great you are joining the club, we hope you can stay active. Love to hear more stories about your cars!

Hi Brad, good to see you on here! You might remember we talked in emails back in 2006 about your C8! :w

While you're in the Bat Cave, any new pics of the C8 would be popular with me! :upthumbs

Too funny....the RUF is mucho sweet....I have been to RUF in Germany several times, they are very much alike. I have great respect for the marque.....RUF 993TT=190mph on the road to Hielbron and Callaway Competition. I miss living in Europe!

that last line :L

I live overhere and wish I lived in the USA to be closer to all my friends and actually see some nice Callaway cars in person.

not that 89-#10 is that boring :chuckle

Mike, like said somewhere in above threads I have the RUF documentary and will send it to you this weekend.

but I will start a new topic about CALLAWAY vs RUF
so that we can continue here about the LM cars and C12

what options were available for the lm street cars, engine, suspension, brakes, etc. ?
AVAILABLE ENGINE PACKAGES; SN400 THROUGH SN490 AND TWIN TURBO LT5.
LM AEROBODY.
SPEEDSTER CENTER EXHAUST.
OPTIONS:
SUSPENSION; COILOVER WITH EXTERNAL ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS.
BRAKES; BREMBO INDY FOUR PISTEN FRONT AND REAR.
CALLAWAY SPEEDSTER INTERIOR.
ROLL BAR.
FIVEWAY SEATBELTS WITH OPENINGS IN SEATS FOR BELTS.
CARBON FIBER REAR SPOILER.
OZ OR RW WHEELS WITH PIRELLI TIRES.
CUSTOM PAINT COLORS.
:rotfl

thanks for the reply concerning the options, so I can "assume", there are no LM's currently for sale.

Hi Brad, good to see you on here! You might remember we talked in emails back in 2006 about your C8! :w

While you're in the Bat Cave, any new pics of the C8 would be popular with me! :upthumbs

Have you seen the link mentioned above?

What is the HP in your C-16? Can you provide a seat of the pants comparison between the new Z-06 and the C-16?

What is the HP in your C-16? Can you provide a seat of the pants comparison between the new Z-06 and the C-16?
Don't you just love driving your new Z06. :D
My C16 #002 is an 06 Z06, it is at Old Lyme waiting for a Supercharger.
Mike Zoner estimates it willl make 750+hp.
When it's done, if you can come out I will let you drive it.
Big John.

Don't you just love driving your new Z06. :D
My C16 #002 is an 06 Z06, it is at Old Lyme waiting for a Supercharger.
Mike Zoner estimates it willl make 750+hp.
When it's done, if you can come out I will let you drive it.
Big John.

Fabulous car, especially at the new Beaver Run Track. I really love the car. Took me a little time to get comfortable, what a handful. Without question the car needs better tires. It's similar to the 1990 ZR-1 and the factory Gatorbacks. They were horrible.
The LM is a dream to drive at the track. The right amount of HP and torque in a balanced car.
Can't wait for the new ZR1. Been on the list for 5 years.

Have a few customers in the area and I'm up there once a qtr. 750 hp, don't know I will be able to go back to the new Z. Thanks for the offer. I would like to get back to see Dave and the Callaway boys.

Fabulous car, especially at the new Beaver Run Track. I really love the car. Took me a little time to get comfortable, what a handful. Without question the car needs better tires. It's similar to the 1990 ZR-1 and the factory Gatorbacks. They were horrible.
The LM is a dream to drive at the track. The right amount of HP and torque in a balanced car.
Can't wait for the new ZR1. Been on the list for 5 years.

Have a few customers in the area and I'm up there once a qtr. 750 hp, don't know I will be able to go back to the new Z. Thanks for the offer. I would like to get back to see Dave and the Callaway boys.
Dave retired and sold his shop about three years ago; I miss him!
:hb
Big John.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom