Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone Live in FL that might let me ride with them?

B

Bender

I am looking at getting a C5 vette but wanted to really get to know one before I do since this really needs to be the last car I buy for years. I live in Gainesville, FL. Thanks :)

Idaho is too far, but you could drive mine!

I have owned two C5's, a 97 A4 and a 2002 Z06. I used both as daily drivers and they have been very little trouble. I plan on owning the Z06 for a loooong time.

I see more Corvettes here then Honda Civics.

Bender,

Hopefully a Florida member will step in soon and help you out. I'm nowhere near you or I'd be glad to. You headed for Mississippi anytime soon?

Is it possible you could tap someone in a local Corvette Club?

Good luck with your quest and keep us informed.

:w Jane Ann

I am looking at getting a C5 vette but wanted to really get to know one before I do since this really needs to be the last car I buy for years. I live in Gainesville, FL. Thanks :)

Ride to where?

Anywhere, I will pay for gas.

I already missed the meeting of the Corvette Club here for an entire month.

Why don't you check out C5's at a dealer and test drive one or two??

Elaine

I have no intetion of buying one from a dealer and I don't want to waste there time.

I have no intetion of buying one from a dealer and I don't want to waste there time.

Go ahead - tell them Pinky sent you. Maybe you can get back the week and a half (plus) my local dealership wasted of MY time!

Well you can fly to Maine try mine out and keep on going to Florida .Thats where it normally spends winters anyway.I might mention that you would be required to buy the car before you head south.Also as mine is a living breathing thing it (the car) would have to like you.

Your car is for sale?
Well sort of for sale.The car is special in a lot of ways and I truely bond with most of the vetts that i've had.As i've posted I believe vetts are living breathin' things with feelings.In 03 I sold my 69 to a real jerk and never have forgiven myself and that will never happen again.It is special as i've said and it's got to have an owner that realizes the car for what it is or i'm not parting with it.I've had a stolen 67,a 69 and an 87.The later c-5's are a well built car with an inner spirt-you won't be sorry when you end up with one. Steve

Well sort of for sale.The car is special in a lot of ways and I truely bond with most of the vetts that i've had.As i've posted I believe vetts are living breathin' things with feelings.In 03 I sold my 69 to a real jerk and never have forgiven myself and that will never happen again.It is special as i've said and it's got to have an owner that realizes the car for what it is
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that Maine is a long way to go to look at a
Vette, but as I know Vett Boy and the car, I can attest it would be worth
it. An "Old Woman" has nothing on him when it comes to the Vette. :L

I didn't know he was serious about letting it go. He was at the factory
and worked on the line building it. It certainly gets the best of care.
Didn't think he would ever part with it. :eek

Anyway, once you drive a C5, you will like it. A great handling car,
really fun to drive.

Good Luck in your hunt. :w

I am glad my old vette found a home because the first owner of my Corvette abused the car. He came across a million bucks, bought a vette and then blew it up. I bought it with a new engine but a ton of problems and ended up selling it too a guy and his wife who restored the car. I drove the car for an entire year until it just died in the parking lot at work and thats where I sold it :( I miss my corvette so much but I also love my Camaro. I found the oil leak but its still burning oil :( Besides that, its been the best car I have ever had. I am in a tough postion though, I can keep it and run up the miles. Or I can sell it now and get a vette.

You have a 2003 vert? I am sure its low miles and well out of my price range, I am only 21.

I bought mine from Corvette Palace in June. Immaculate '02 Z51 coupe. Flew there...drove home.....zero complaints..would buy my next one from them without seeing it first:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom