Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Are there any other corvette dealers as large as Kerbeck?

I've been looking at their showroom as well and would love to make a trip down there to check them out. They look to have some good deals on their '07s but I'd really love to wait for the '08. :) Not sure that there will be these kind of deals on the '08's with the improvements that are coming down the pipe. And Kerbeck is only an hour away.

Leon

Rick Danials at Les Stanford Chevy in Dearborn, MI may not be as large, but Rick gave me an awsome deal when I ordered the wife's Atomic Orange coupe.

Hecox

Pretty incredible dealership with its own wonderful web page! If I'd have lived closer, I'd have visited enough that I'd have gotten my Vette sooner! Would love to visit some day. :w

They claim (and I believe) that they are largest, measured by Corvette sales numbers.
Eighteen months ago, when most dealers were charging markups for the new Z06, I bought mine for list, and got a nice discount on my wife's coupe. My salesman was great, except that they were ordered cars, and I wanted delivery from the factory to a local dealer. I guess that was too much trouble for him to arrange a courtesy delivery. At the time, it was such good luck to be able to order a Z06 that I didn't argue.
Gersh

I believe they are the largest and the prices are very good. I bought locally and got a deal that was close to Kerbeck prices without the drive. Shop around, you need to find a dealer that wants to move inventory.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom