Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

At 3:30pm Today.....

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
...these doors will open...
winter1.JPG

..Remo will park his car behind my 99...
winter2.JPG

...the space will be filled....
winter3.JPG

....and Remo's winter meds will officially start. ;LOL ;LOL

:w
Guy

We're standing by on high alert, Guy.

I hope you have something interesting planned for afterward, to help get his mind off of things.

Tammy

We have a six month supply of winter meds and prune juice standing by and ready for Remo, Guy. He just needs to keep thinking great thoughts about the coming of Spring, and the liberation of his Lingenfelter-charged beast.

Remo, we're here to help you get through this year's Corvette Acute Separation Anxiety. Our CASA es su CASA. At least until you start another "which oil filter is best" poll, and then we send in Nurse Ratchet.

-Patrick

Oh, Whoa is Me!

winter4

The official start of the winter season in New England. :W
GOD help us all. ;)

Guy

I feel sorry for you guiys I had both the 68 and the 97 out for a drive today it was a nice day for it; the 68 rode a bit rough till the tires warmed up but all in all it was a nice ride.

That's what is nice about living in Florida, I get to enjoy my ride all year long. Off to the park tomorrow for a picnic and some picture taking.

omg

you guys crack me up....hello....its not snowing...no salt on the roads...plenty of days left of driving...sheeesh....let the tires spin...

you guys crack me up....hello....its not snowing...no salt on the roads...plenty of days left of driving...sheeesh....let the tires spin...

I agree! Good grief...the weather is clear, sunny, no rain, snow or salt in the forecast. Why put them away so early??!!:confused

Guy and Remo...get a grip!! :)

Elaine

:lou

I agree - Get out there and drive those dingy Silver/Pewter things! ;LOL

Later - D​

I agree! Good grief...the weather is clear, sunny, no rain, snow or salt in the forecast. Why put them away so early??!!:confused

Guy and Remo...get a grip!! :)

Elaine

LISTEN TO THE DIVA..............WHEN THE DIVA TALKS PEOPLE LISTEN

You guys are going tip Remo into a relapse. I mean, just look at the expression of grief crossing Remo's face here:
winter4

You can just see him doing his best to mask the pain of separation he's feeling. That pain, unless blunted with effective meds, is going to manifest itself in polls here at the CAC about oil filters deliberately calculated to stir up conflict.

Remo- just drink your prune juice. Fair weather (any emphasis on those words is purely unintentional, and should not be construed as an implied dig at you) for you and your Lingenfelter-modified Corvette is right around the corner.

:D
-Patrick

What Remo needs to do is buy a C3 or C4 winter driver so he can go out and drive once in a while so he doesn't have to soil his C5.

Remo, Bro

I'm here for ya.. I know your pain!! I once lived in Nebraska :eek ..... Texas is ok for year round Corvettes, but nothing like the Central Valley in CA... ;)

Guy,
Be sure to give Remo a key to the basement garage, I'm sure he'll need a touch and feel every so often, Meds or not :lou

Bud

I'm not going to have time to drive it anyway, so it's in for the winter. Besides, where do you think used low mileage C5's come from anyway? ;LOL

Guy

I put some miles on the '81 a few days ago. I must have things backwards as this was it's first time out this year. We finally got the insurance done right on the Corvettes and the truck (Haggerty) so it will see a few more nice days this fall.

Tom

Remo, print these out and hang them up to add a little "Sunshine" (Millenium Yellow in this case) to your long winter days. ;) :D

IMG_0283Com.jpg

IMG_0279Com.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom