Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Attention LT4 Owners

1996 LT4 Topic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Since we did away with the LT4 forum due to very low activity, we have set up an LT4 prefix.

When starting a new thread here in the C4 forums, that is LT4-related, just select the LT4 prefix in the dropdown menu next to the thread title.

-Rob

Been wondering?

Rob,

I feel you have done the LT4 owners a big dis-service by doing away with the LT4 section. I see there is a new 40th Anniversary section. What makes them so special, a paint scheme, badging? They are no different than any other C4. The LT4 owners are a different breed. Much like the ZR1 or Callaway owners. These Vettes are different. Sure there may not have been as many posts, but when we had a LT4 specific question we knew where to go. The other LT4 owners knew that it was a post about something that they could relate to or answer a question. Now we are regulated to looking for some little marker infront of the posts amongst the multitude of other questions or topics. :mad:mad:mad

Thanks for nothing!

:w
:pat

Thanks for nothing!
WOW - I must agree. ;squint:

1996TRZ516-SpdLT4ndaSmokyMountains.jpg

L8TR - D

At the top menu bar, under forums, then 1984 - 1996 there is still a listing for the 1996 LT4. It gives the following error message "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I also dont agree with doing away with the LT4 forum ;shrug

• Admin
LT4 posts back at home....

Thanks Rob. I've missed the LT forum. It's the first place I check each time I log onto the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom