Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Aut-ooooooooooo

gmjunkie

Corvette
03 Z-51,78 L82 Coupe
Some Body's in deep doo doo!~!! :mad

Caution: Not Work Safe audio

nsfw.gif

Driver Records South Carolina Chevy Dealership Trashing His Camaro

:w

Last edited:
Good for him. I'll bet a couple of techs are going to be looking for a job shortly, if not already.

As an aside, and considering all the new technology available to the public these days, I wonder how this situation would play out in court. That is from the standpoint of "wire-taps" and secretly recording someone. It used to be illegal to record someone on the phone without their knowledge, but I have no idea what the laws are now regarding that, or how it would relate to this situation.

junk - I'm going to edit your post but only to add a Not Work Safe label. That way, someone listening to the audio at work will be given the heads up that they need to be aware.

:wJane Ann

junk - I'm going to edit your post but only to add a Not Work Safe label. That way, someone listening to the audio at work will be given the heads up that they need to be aware.

:wJane Ann
I'm sorry Jane Ann,I should have done that!:hb

Good thinking on the part of the owner... Bad thinking (if any) on the part of the nimrods...

-Mac

I'm thinking I should buy a mini recorder before I take the ZR1 in for any service. :w

I don't trust anyone to work on my car except Frontier Motors in Old Fort NC .It's a long drive (1200 miles) for service but the guy is no dickhead and he's honest .:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom