Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: AUTOMATIC LOG IN

K

kenmack

Any reason why you can't provide auto log in like the other popular Corvette website?;shrug:confused :w

Any reason why you can't provide auto log in like the other popular Corvette website?;shrug:confused :w

When you log on there is a box next to your username that says "Remember me". If you check that box during logon and simply close your browser window when you leave the site, you'll automatically logon next time you open the link to the CAC.

If you "Log Out" when you leave, the site software requires you to logon again next time.

Hint: I use the auto logon for my home desktop only. On any other computer, including my laptop, I log on and off for safety reasons.

:wJane Ann

I agree with Jane, For the Safety Reason. To remember me allowed only to one computer or laptop a time. I don't trusted automatic login for many reason it allowed anyone can asset to your computer without know what it has or been done. This site does protects and keep safe protection that you apply password and login. I liked the way it setup... I can go to work computer, friend , or anywhere there is access to internet.
Automatic logon created a lot of cookies... you never know it can be spammed!

Buck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom