Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

AUX Input on Stock Radio

Zo6 LVR

Corvette
2002 Electron Blue Coupe
Has anyone used the Peripherial AUX Box that is sold on the internet to add an MP3 player or portable XM radio to the AUX postion of the stock radio in a C5?

;help I'd like to know that myself.....
link ?

I got you guys on this one.

If you want it for iPod (the proprietary iPod connection underneath the iPod):

If you guys have a CD changer:

Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 Chevrolet Corvette 97-04 iPod Adapter

If you do not have a CD changer:

Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 Chevrolet Corvette 97-04 iPod Adapter

If you want one that will work with any MP3 player with a standard headphone jack:

With CD changer:

add a zune or mp3 player to your c5 corvette 97-04

Without CD changer:

add a zune or mp3 player to your c5 corvette 97-04

I have a 2003 Z06 without a CD changer and I went with the one that uses the headphone jack even though I plug an iPod into it. I did not want the iPod to constantly charge.

It's very easy to do if you've taken your dash apart before. I have numerous times and can actually do it in less than 5 mins. :L The system really is plug and play.

I've had it in for less than a month now, just took a 2200 mile road trip and haven't had any problems. It's definitely much better than the FM transmitter.

You'll just plug the system in and run the wire underneath the center console and to out to wherever you want. I just have mine run out right by the traction control button cover. Just press the AUX button, have your MP3 player plugged in and you're good to go.

Jim, if you want to do one, might give me the perfect excuse to make a short road trip up your way. :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom