Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Awesome Z06 experince today

ptorlax18

Corvette
1986 Silver and Black Coupe
While driving home today on an open strech of road frequented by high powered cars i spoted a set of bright headlights in my rear view. i got pretty excited seeing that they were comn=ing at me pretty quick. so i floored it in my suped-up explorer :louto see if i could get this guy to realy push it sure as **** he pushed it. I was doing about 90 when he passed me and it felt like i was going backwards, he must have been doing 120+ and it sounded incredible.
sm_party.gif
i wish my 86 could do that hahaha...cant wait till i pass teh bar exam so i can afford one of those bad boys
thumbsup.gif

Just curious, what strectch of road was that on?

north bound on nichols rd. north of the LIE EXIT 62. why was that you? haha

No that wasn't me. Just curious on the location. Law enforcement is going to be off the charts this summer. Pretty much... where is your money and send the state a check. You shoud check out Englishtown Raceway Park, NJ in August.

The OP is a good spot during the winter - just bring a radar detector and watch out for the cops hiding in the bushes in the median.

Nothing like 30 miles of straight traffic-free road. :)

yep

i have been seeing more than usual amount of polie on teh roads this year, i was at englishtown last year and would love to go this year but i am playing lacrosse in the cezch republic so i cant make it this year to the supernationals what else is going on there?

when you say OP do you mean teh Ocean Parkway? because ive been there done that haha;)

i have been seeing more than usual amount of polie on teh roads this year, i was at englishtown last year and would love to go this year but i am playing lacrosse in the cezch republic so i cant make it this year to the supernationals what else is going on there?

when you say OP do you mean teh Ocean Parkway? because ive been there done that haha;)
The women of the Czech Republic have some serious talent.:w

and the speed limit in CZ is 200kph...

Yep. I've been pulled over twice on the Ocean Parkway. Both times I was doing well over 100; neither time in a Vette and I got off with a warning both times.:chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom