Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back in black.

coolvette

Corvette
Gone but not forgotten... 86 & 96 coupes
Hi gang.

Just wanted to let you know that I finally made my vette purchase today. When I first joined CAC I was going back and forth between a 96 and a 97. Well, the dealer selling the 97 was kind of a jerk, and I found out there were some serious problems with the rear end. So I went to another guy in Indy, and got a black on black 96 LT1 today :) :) :) :dance

Pictures will be coming soon...

Vettelt193 said:
Congrats!... now you need some performance mods on that bad boy:)

Yep! I'm sure I'll be able to pick up something at MAD during FunFest in a few weeks. At least the original owners gave me a little bit of a head start with a G92 and a few other options :)

Congrats, and nice choice of color too.
Good luck.

Thanks jeepie. My last 3 cars have been black. There's just something about that color :cool I'm sure you know what I mean :D

Welcome to the C-4 club....

Great choice.... I think you will be very pleased with the C-4. The look of the C-4 is very pleasing to the eye

:)

Ya gotta love black...

Nothing has more sinister appeal. Nothing reflects the light like a well polished black paint job. I've looked at a lot of Corvettes the last few months, at dealers and at Carlisle, and I don't think I could bring myself to own anything other than black. I wish I had got my firebird in black too, I got red for a change. A mistake it was.

First of all, congratulations Paul! Second of all, it's been four days now and still no pictures:D. Come on now, you're leaving us hanging here.

ya gotta respect the black on black 96 LT1... :_rock

Geof

Congrats!

Congrats on your purchase of a fine Vette. Post some pics of you new ride when you get a chance. We are all eyes! :eek

Best Regards,
The Fiddler

First pic

First picture of the new ride here...

The day was a little cloudy, but hard to get too disappointed about the weather when you're driving a vette :)

Pic of first mod

And here's a pic of the first mod...
You may be saying:
"But, Paul this is just a closeup of your (rear passenger-side) wheel. What gives?"

Well the previous owner lost one of the original lugnut covers and replaced it with a late 80s gray one :eyerole This didn't sit well with me, so thanks to Bill Estes Chevrolet in Indy, I now have all matching lugnut covers. All to the tune of $2.54. You gotta start your mods somewhere :D

Paul

Hmmmmmm.....

But, Paul this is just a closeup of your (rear passenger-side) wheel. What gives????????

:D :D :D :D :D

The Fiddler

hehe - nice car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom