Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back in the saddle!

Welcome back Bill!!!!
nice looking vette

Boom; THANKS!

Lou; You know it!

Tom, well I had been looking for a few months...not really seriously, then this one popped up that was just too good to pass up. I have not sold the jeep nor bike yet.

Bill

Two more repairs completed...

Headlight bushings. Those headlights just went into an absolute fit when turned on or off...bouncing around not being able to open or close! lol 2 hours and about $3 worth of 3/16" x 1/4" nylon spacers from Lowes and they work like a champ now. Amazing what it looked like in there before the fix (like stale bread crumbs):

HL%20bushing%20crumbs.jpg

Also fixed the temperature adjustment for the climate control system...the "down" button did not work. Took it apart and cleaned the membrane button contacts...viola! Gotta replace the AC clutch coil tho...dangit so much for a $$ free AC repair!

Thats me Bill. I had to limp all the way home on one fuel pump. I learned what it felt like to drive an L98 :W. It was still a great trip. Lots of memories. Glad you and Zach are building more Corvette memories. :cool

Functioning AC...check! (after repairing climate control buttons, replacing compressor, flushing and charging with Envirosafe).

Nothing more snob-ish than driving a Corvette with the top down and the AC on. :L

Now on to that pesky weatherstripping...

Bill

NIce the early C4 convertibles are nicer looking than the Later C4 convertibles.

What are your plans for the TPI? Mod it? Change it? Leave it stock? I don't think you will be able to leave it alone. Will you still be able to help out us crossfire guys or are you better than us since you step up to the TPI?:D

I have no intention of modifying the L98. My intention for this car is to get it to pretty much bone stock condition, with some cosmetic personalizing. My engine tweaking cravings are being satisfied through other means.

Of course I will help out with anything I have any knowledge about...be it CFI, TPI...whatever if I can help I will.

. Now all you have to do is get Scott (and Patrick) back into the fold. Barrett

What? I went somewhere? We've been eating wings all along and am just waiting on the word as to when the road trip to see Bud is. You in?

What? I went somewhere? We've been eating wings all along and am just waiting on the word as to when the road trip to see Bud is. You in?

Scott, the visit to Amarillo will not be this year. Talked to Bud and I think we're going to shoot for Memorial Day weekend next year.

I think Zach and I are however going to make another run to SLC over Labor Day weekend if anyone wants to tag along.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom