Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back on the Road

Tim81

Corvette
81 Black on Black Corvette
Well, I was able to get the car out today after completing the rear suspension and u-joints. Was a little scary at first, making some strange noises, I think it was everything settling. After about 300ft everything was fine. Now on to the next phase,,,,Tim

Good to hear, good luck with the next project or just enjoying the vette! :)

Greetings Peter

Good for you Tim. Doing the same project here. Parts all clean and painted and waiting for bearings to arrive. The NW rain continues so no hurry I guess. Once the back end is togeather the front is next, parts staged and ready to go:thumb

I guess the bolts worked, your back on the road!

tcxd40

Way to Go!!!!!!!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

good job tim... i did mine last year did you put in the stock suspension or did you go with something else???

good job tim... i did mine last year did you put in the stock suspension or did you go with something else???

Larry, I went with the stock suspension. Mostly just replaced all the rubber bushings. The mono spring is still in good shape so I did not replace it. This car is my cruise car, I just love it the way it is, not interested in building the motor for more HP or fine tuning with a performance suspension, I just drive it and enjoy it.....Tim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom