Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

back to korea

baxsom

Corvette
72 454 convertible, 2000 C5 Z51
So my R&R is over and in a day or so I have to go back to S Korea. There is nothing that makes you realize how much you like the States and miss your family than living in a 3rd world country for a year.

Aside from a speedo cable that decided to break (easy fix at least) the new engine in the 72 is awesome. 430 hp/500 ft-lb 454 cu inch monster. I tried my best to be good with it but just once I kicked it into passing gear at 60 mph and it barked the tires when it upshifted. Thats just awesome.

Man you're going back into a really scary situation between the two Koreas. South is smug knowing it has the full backing of the good ole' US
of A. The North has a crazy dictator. Two many itchy trigger fingers.

Stay safe. Watch your 12 and your six and everything else in between.

So my R&R is over and in a day or so I have to go back to S Korea. There is nothing that makes you realize how much you like the States and miss your family than living in a 3rd world country for a year.

Aside from a speedo cable that decided to break (easy fix at least) the new engine in the 72 is awesome. 430 hp/500 ft-lb 454 cu inch monster. I tried my best to be good with it but just once I kicked it into passing gear at 60 mph and it barked the tires when it upshifted. Thats just awesome.

Being a veteran myself and serving, Thank You for Your Service!!!

Thanks for your service and be safe, see ya here when you return

Sounds like a beast :thumb

Thanks for serving:beer

Chas

Be Careful,GodSpeed And Thanks for serving!!!!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom