Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Barrett jackson ruby

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
K

kenmack

Did anyone else watch the 93 Ruby coupe 6spd that sold (about 3 times)at BJ Scottsdale 2011. It was donated for charity and raised about $200,000 in the 3 sales.:W

Also went through the archives at BJ and found a 93 Roadster that sold for $38,000 at Las Vegas in 2008 (2600 mi)

I didn't see it, but lot 85 caught my eye (one of the 1989 ZR1's) and it went for $55,000 with a "Salvage" title...All I could think was wow...lot 643 was a 1984 Corvette with 10,700 miles on it; that went for 20,900. I can't wait for the Vegas in September

I heard about this. I don't think our Ruby's are going to pull anything close to that money anytime soon. At least a charity benefited, and someone got a nice Ruby Red Corvette.

Raising the profile

I was pleased to see a RUBY at BJ because it raised the profile of the car,and probably made a lot of people think about making a RUBY they're next purchase.

It's all good:w

Did anyone else watch the 93 Ruby coupe 6spd that sold (about 3 times)at BJ Scottsdale 2011. It was donated for charity and raised about $200,000 in the 3 sales.:W

Also went through the archives at BJ and found a 93 Roadster that sold for $38,000 at Las Vegas in 2008 (2600 mi)

That Ruby in Las Vegas was bought by John Stalupi (Car of Dreams Museum). I subsequently bought it from the museum at auction this month for 35,500 with 2700 miles on it.

Bart in FL

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom