Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Beat a 350Z - Eighth Mile Runs

ParisTNDude

Corvette
2010 C6 Grand Sport
Just took my bone stock 84 to the drag strip last night and ran a best of 9.45 at 74 mph. Beat a 2006 287HP Nissan 350Z. I don't think that's too bad...I had a blast! Don't knock it, my 2008 modded Mustang Bullitt only ran 1/10th faster...traded that one in on a Camaro, real quick!!!

Always fun to outrun a ricer.

Wow your 84 must be a good running car. You must be able to launch it well too.
I don't know about a 350Z being a "ricer" I'd consider it a legitimate sports car. A lot less "ricer" than a civic.
To me "ricers" are those that drive slow cars around like they are fast and NOT necessarily have to be of Asian make.

RX-7's, 350, 370Z's, Supras, STI's, Evo's, NSX, etc...are all legitimate performance and sports cars, nothing but respect from me. To those with Civics, Cavailers, other front wheel drive econo-boxes, come on guys get a life. Or at least get a Si, or SRT4, or SS, SVT or something somewhat legitimate. Sheesh....

I had a 350 try to lose me on the twisties last week and he didn't have a chance. He was even taking a line and I stayed within them.:D

Wow your 84 must be a good running car. You must be able to launch it well too.
I don't know about a 350Z being a "ricer" I'd consider it a legitimate sports car. A lot less "ricer" than a civic.
To me "ricers" are those that drive slow cars around like they are fast and NOT necessarily have to be of Asian make.

RX-7's, 350, 370Z's, Supras, STI's, Evo's, NSX, etc...are all legitimate performance and sports cars, nothing but respect from me. To those with Civics, Cavailers, other front wheel drive econo-boxes, come on guys get a life. Or at least get a Si, or SRT4, or SS, SVT or something somewhat legitimate. Sheesh....

Looks like a rice list to me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom