Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Beautiful B2K on cardomain

Lots of chrome...

That owner SWORE the car was a Callaway however, I see nothing to indicate such...

...looks like a regular 1985 Vette with a couple holes cut into the hood ;squint:

expand

expand

expand

forums

expand

expand

Didn't mean to offend you, it just a simple fact. I guess Im too blunt....don't be so sensitive :D

There are no intercoolers, its an 85, so we know its not a b2k/turbo car. Callaway didnt' do any SNAT conversions on L98s to my knowledge.

Bottom line..I hate it when people misrepresent their cars.

Well, at least it looks pretty cool. :upthumbs

Too bad it isn't what I thought it was though...

Kudos, gentlemen. If I ever decide to purchase a Callaway, this forum will be my first stop!

Now, a question... can the seller be forced to pull or edit the ad to remove the false claim? I'm not familiar with CarDomain or their policies.

It's a shame that some novice may come along and be taken in by his hype. No offense intended Brangeta... I wouldn't have know the difference either.

...All the more reason to get involved with an owner's group before personally making the plunge.

:w Jane Ann

Cardomain isn't really a place to sell cars. It is normally just a place where people show off their cars and host images. Sometimes people use it as an ad to sell their car, but it's not very good for that.

Guys, I was looking around a car message board I just joined and ran into the owner of this car. He doesn't have a TT, he has a SNAT according to his post. You can see the topic here. The pics are similar to those posted on cardomain, but in more detail.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom