Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Beautiful LT4 for sale

1996 LT4 Topic

Stinger !!

Corvette
'08 Will Cooksey #144 Z06
After much thought and serious consideration, I have decided to offer my '96 LT4 up for sale...two Corvettes and to much other stuff... something has to give.

Anyway, it is Bright Aqua Blue/Tan leather interior and has 26000 miles...in close to perfect condition inside and out...if you have any interest, I will email a complete set of pic's ...or drop down two replys below to see a few pic's!

Clean carfax report...never any issues with this one!

Basically stock other than new Corsa exhaust, (stock exhaust available) brand new ZR1 style polished wheels with 275 frt and 315 rr Sumitoma tires...stock Sawblade wheels with excellent BF Goodrich 'Force' rubber...no road rash on wheels... new tint (lifetime warranty) on glass. New GM Delco waterpump, belt and Delco battery with lifetime warranty on pump including labor through any GM dealer and that 'DOES' cover the Opti if pump causes any leak problem in the future. All fluids are new...Mobil 1 oil...brakes are 80% and original GM rotors...no cracks and no brake pulse issues.

Both doors and the hatchback window weather stripping recently replaced by GM Corvette service center and is in excellent condition.

Sale includes both tops...and are in excellent condition.

Hurst short shifter...(oem stock shifter available)

All owner manuals, laminated original window sticker, laminated build sheet, '96 original sales brochure, new car cover and '96 GM VHS video/CD included.

Absolutely no interior wear, scuffs or fading, car shows like new condition.

Engine compartment and wheel wells are very clean, no damage or wear visable anywhere.

With all the extra stuff included, I would like to get $21,000 for the complete package...never smoked in, never raced or abused...just a real nice very clean low mileage LT4 Corvette...

1 of 357 made in this color in '96 and probably the nicest one still in existence with the LT4 option and very low mileage.

Want to see it? ...GOT A FEW PIC'S BELOW...drop down two replys below...click on thumbnails to enlarge.

Thanks for the help loading these pic's (fellow CAC member) Rain!!

Stinger !!

************** UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! **************

'96 LT4 Corvette has been sold as of 5-1-06...new owner from CT will be joining CAC real soon and most likely in a "Bragging Way"!!!

He got an excellent LT4 for $21,500.....thanks EBAY!!!

However, I will remain as an active CAC'r over on the C5 forum...thanks to all of you LT4'rs that put up with me....Stinger!!

She sounds Beautiful!

Sorry to hear you must sell her -
Good luck (email me the pics and I will resize them for you)

Rain @ RainOnTheInternet.com
(take out the spaces for email to work)

Rain

testing a pic:

Last pic

Stinger...beautiful car and best of luck!!! I wish I had the extra $$$ I'd snag it in a minute.

Sorry to see you have to sell your baby...$21,000. souds like a great price.I paid $21,350.00 for mine Last year with 31K miles similar condition.Prestine.
Wish I had a 4 Car garage.I have 2 C4's allready.
Good Luck

WOW great price!! I'm glad you got what you wanted for it. Best of luck!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom