Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Being Absent!!!!!

S

Stan A

I want to say hello to everyone and explain why my present has been very irregular. I recently has back surgery and cannot sit at the computer for any length of time. Also this is why I did not make the Carlisle show. Chris and Luigi and other were great to keep me posted on the activities. I am sorry I missed all the fun.

I hope everyone understands. In addition, I cannot drive my or any Corvette at this time. I hope this will change but the doctors say that it maybe just be possible to drive a regular automatic car. This is gloomy thought.

Time will tell. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB..................

Got to go. Everyone take care of yourselves and drive carefully.

Stan

Coming from a guy that has a titanium plate in his neck, six screws, and a recently rebuilt right shoulder, I can be sympothetic to you right now. Nothing worse than being told (and worse yet it being true) that you can't drive or tinker with your toys!

Give it a little time, and you will be back at it 100% in no time!

Hmmm, I think we could mod an automatic to work if we have to.....

Good luck, and get plenty of rest (you probably need the time to relax anyway).

Stan,

It's great to see you post again.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Take care,

Luigi
:cool

Take care of yourself,my friend. Sorry you were unable to be with us at Carlisle. There's always next year,though.

Welcome Back Stan!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We were all disappointed you were not able to make it to Carlisle with us this year. There is always the next one! Get well so you can join us! :beer

Thanks to Everyone

Everyones words are very supportive.

Will make every attempt to post on a regular schedule.

Also I can be reached at APTL@attbi.com. My daughter picks up my mail every few days and will keep me abreast and answer any ones inquiries.

Got to go.............. Take care all

Stan

Stan, sorry to hear you had to have back surgery but I hope it went well & you get back to 100% quickly!

Take care,
Barb :w

Stan, you didn't miss anything at Carlisle. It was a couple hundred acres of cars and swap meet. :D

You'll appreciate the photo CD that Luigi put together. In a matter of an hour you can take the whole tour and feel like you were actually there!

Hang in there bro. Time heals everything.

Stan, I sent you an email. I need you or David F to contact me ASAP! Thanks! :beer:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom