Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Best American Muscle/Sports cars...

Ready to play...

2007-chevrolet-corvettes-wheels.jpg

www.hot.rod.com

A little motion...

Motion-Moray-GT-interior.png

The Moray GT’s 454-cu.in. V-8 (which produces an estimated 475 horsepower and 525 pound-feet of torque) is the same one the car left the St. Louis factory with, making this a rare numbers-matching example. During the 2006 restoration, the 60,000-mile engine was “freshened,” but not rebuilt, a testament to the big-block’s durability, even in tuned form.

www.h.b.com

Transformer...

transformer-10.jpg

Mining the past for creative inspiration is a popular practice among automakers these days, hardly a surprising development considering that new-car buyers can typically be relied upon to choose nostalgia-drenched rehashes over bold, new styling paradigms.

www.c.m.com

That's all folks...

chip-foose-overhaulin-last-show-10.jpg

After 11 years, Overhaulin’, the television show staring automotive designer/builder Chip Foose (where hot rod owners are tricked into believing their pride and joy project car has been stolen, set afire, crushed, or just misplaced by an inattentive impound lot employee only to be customized and rebuilt better than new by Foose and crew), has come to an end.

www.h.r.com

This WAS my father's Oldsmobile 442, now it's mine

P8200008.jpg

Attachments

• Iansezhi.JPG
    Iansezhi.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 131
Corvaro - One Bad Azz Bowtie...

2017-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-019.jpg

“I think it’s OK to have Corvette influence Camaro.” Peters said. The design team worked with the engineers throughout the development process and its unique bodywork was developed in concert with extensive wind-tunnel testing and on-track validation. The front splitter, fascia, wing, rockers, and hood all work to manage airflow over, under, and through the car to improve cooling and aerodynamics.

www.hot.rod.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom