Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Best vendor to purchase carpeting from

M

mkozlows

Looking for recommedations from folks who have purchased new carpet for their C3. I have pretty much given up with these guys....( ACC Carpeting ) so I am looking for help in choosing a quality vendor who sells quality product to fit my 76.

Looking for recommedations from folks who have purchased new carpet for their C3. I have pretty much given up with these guys....( ACC Carpeting ) so I am looking for help in choosing a quality vendor who sells quality product to fit my 76.

I personally like Wilcox. They have excellent Corvette products at excellent prices. You can check and compare their prices. I've purchased numerous items using their eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Willcox-Wholesale-Corvette-Parts

I believe they have another online site as well.

Ralph

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out.

i bought mine for my 79 from willcox. i was very happy with the price, fit and quality of the carpet. the carpet was made by ACC.

I just got mine from Willcox. Was $177 for the complete set. Haven't gotten to the install yet, but planning to this weekend.

i bought mine for my 79 from willcox. i was very happy with the price, fit and quality of the carpet. the carpet was made by ACC.

If Wilcox carries ACC Carpet, then I must look elsewhere. I already tried to place an order for my carpet from ACC last month, however a week after ordering it, I get a phone call from them. the gentleman states that the color I chose is special order only, and that my year Corvette ( 1976) never came with that color option....( Buckskin ) he stated he would send a sample out of the "Correct" color carpet and I should recieve it in a few days, that was 4 weeks ago. Still have not recieved the sample.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom