Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...better late than never ~

*89x2*

Callaway of the Month:
http://www.callawayownersgroup.com
cog.gif

EXCELLENT!!! and Great Pics too

Given all the hard work and coordination with the NCM C4 Gathering we figured we would cut you some slack! ;LOL

Thanks again for all your work!

-Luigi
:cool

Luigi, thanks for the slack and thank you again for the AWESOME pictures! :upthumbs

Folks, If you have a Callaway, or know of a Callaway that would be interesting to feature as a Callaway of the Month article, please drop me a note - Your cars and ideas are ALWAYS welcome! :beer

HOW COOL! My favorite Callaway! The whole reason I started liking Callaways and the reason I found out they made C8s. Very cool. Other than Jon's Speedster, this is my favorite COTM. :cool :cool :cool

If I was made of money, I'd want a C7 rear bumper grafted onto my future C8... :eek:hnoes

Hey Chris, next time you're hanging out at the shop, would you mind taking a couple high resolution shots of it for me?

I had the pleasure of seeing this car in detail in Germany and the #002 being built at the comp-shop.....I miss those days!..thanx Chris

Ya know I can't keep my yap shut about this car......

You might not know that it's original design was far more "high-tech" than what you see. It was made of all carbon fiber originally. Note the images, the front clip was a fiber masterpiece and removable as a unit. The coilovers sat in a "carbon-tray" and so did the rear coils. This must have freaked out the tech inspectors because they had to revert back to the more traditional tubular sections. Believe me, this car was almost art

c713aaa.jpg

c734aaaa.jpg

I had the pleasure of seeing this car in detail in Germany and the #002 being built at the comp-shop.....I miss those days!..thanx Chris

Mike, This "COTM" was selected at your suggestion, thanks! :upthumbs

Also, great insight on the car from when you were in Germany. Always good to hear :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom