Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Billiy Boat Corvette?

Next time I see him, he lives around the corner, I will ask him where he bought his car. Then depending on the mood I will ease into it. I definately dont want to hurt his feeling and I dont want him thinking I am some smartass know it all either.

David Gordon said:
Next time I see him, he lives around the corner, I will ask him where he bought his car. Then depending on the mood I will ease into it. I definately dont want to hurt his feeling and I dont want him thinking I am some smartass know it all either.

see if he has a computer with internet access and tell him about the "Cool, informative Corvette" website you found and maybe he will find this thread.

bossvette said:
see if he has a computer with internet access and tell him about the "Cool, informative Corvette" website you found and maybe he will find this thread.

Best Idea I've heard so far.... Just make sure to have a couple of beers ready for him to cry in.. Just in case..;)

Where do I sign up

To get this in Florida?

If it can be Proved!! In North Carolina They will Take His Salesman's License and he Can be Libel for 3 TIMES the Purchase Price!! And the Dealer will Be Run through the Ringer!! They WILL Crawl UP there BUTT with a MICROSCOPE!!! THERE GETT'N TOUGH on that Kinda Thing!!

I disagree with most votes so far, I would leave it alone. There is nothing gained in making him feel bad or in thinking less of his Vette.

Pseudomind said:
To get this in Florida?
Consumer Fraud Division
Florida Department of Motor Vehicles
Tallahassee, Florida :upthumbs

This is a tough one...on one hand you would think that as a "new Vette owner", you would want to know your pride and joy inside and out...to most of us that is what is expected...on the other hand, if he finds he's been "suckered" by a used car salesman...it could cause a "postal worker" effect at the car lot!!

Use Caution on This One...after all he is your neighbor!!

MsSchroder said:
Junk- was that a Fraudian slip? ;)
No!! Axley I'mm slipn back to my ol ways!!;LOL

Pseudomind said:
Floridian slip ;) :L
O what ever!! I miss my Surf Board,Woody,and Flip Flops!! Not to mention the Bahama Mommas at the Sebastian Beach Inn and my Hair!!It's Hell getting Old!!;LOL ;LOL ;LOL :rotfl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom