Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

blank infomation screen

Jeff P

Corvette
2013 GS 60th AE
Hi...
I have a 2013 GS....I woke it from its winter nap last Wednesday, disconnected the battery tender, fired it up and took it for a quick ride to stretch its legs after being covered since November.....my infomation screen would not turn on...no radio, no nav, no nothing......I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with theirs and what was the solution.....it worked just fine when it was put away in November....I checked the archives on here to no avail, and of course the weather turned very ugly again so I haven't gone to check the fuse......any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Jeff:ugh:confused

Sounds like a computer issue. Maybe it needs to be re-booted. (take battery cable off and then re-installed after a couple minutes) ;shrug

black screen issue resolved....

turns out it was much worse than just re-booting the computer...the GM tech called it "logic-lock" ...similar to your PC freezing up but the difference was it couldn't be re-booted....good thing for extended warranty...the final bill was $1794.00...all covered by GM platinum warranty. the tech also said he's seen this on a number of vettes and caddys as well.:woot:

Well, I'm glad you got it fixed...and for nothing "out of pocket" for you. Sorry that you had to experience the problem at all.:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom