Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

BLING!

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
:eek Whoa!!! That's some kind of BLING!

Click

To each his own, I guess. I do like the C5 emblem and I'd love to have it hanging on the wall in my workshop... but not on the rear of my Vette.
:wJane Ann

:ugh Needs a few more C5 emblems :L Hi Jane Ann, are you coming up to Cleveland this summer?

:ugh Needs a few more C5 emblems :L Hi Jane Ann, are you coming up to Cleveland this summer?

I don't know yet, Mike. I sure would love to but the jury is still out on it. It would be nice to finally meet up. :w

JA

The rims, the weals, the wing, interior, all in one package:ohnoes. Beyond rice!!

There should be some kind of law against doing that to a Corvette,, a felony charge with prison time and a fine that is payable to all other Corvette owners.

Ewww.

Do you suppose they parked it next to the porta potties as some kind of
(not so) subliminal message?

There should be some kind of law against doing that to a Corvette,, a felony charge with prison time and a fine that is payable to all other Corvette owners.

Second that, I would never damage a Vette on purpose but this one I would like to take a sledge hammer to. What i&^@t would do that to his car???:crazy

Agreed. Where's my check? I have a car payment due. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom