Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Blower for dual quads

F

fasterthanu

I am currently running my 76 vette with a L-48. I have hooker header/sidepipes with JCL Spiral Baffles, 700R4 Trans, 4.11 gear, dual edlebrock 1405s, full race cam, and a nice set of Pro Action heads opened up. She runs a respectable 13.96. not too shabby for an engine with 108k miles on it. I know, not too smart, I did all these mods to the engine at 102k miles, and the full race cam probably wasn't the best bet for an engine with 8.5:1 compression... If I blow it, I rebuild a beast.. hehe. I love my dual quads, the sound, the looks... I have seen the blowers from procharger for carburated engines. Well, where do I get a blower/charger for a dual quad engine? I saw on on a mustang, looked like procharger blower, haven't seen any since! I don't want the chargers like weiland, there is NO way in hell it would clear my hood. But, I do know that one on the mustang would have cleared. I don't know if it was custom done or what. Has anyone seen that setup before? I looked just like the set up by procharger, but fit the dual quad edlebrocks...

I am currently running my 76 vette with a L-48. I have hooker header/sidepipes with JCL Spiral Baffles, 700R4 Trans, 4.11 gear, dual edlebrock 1405s, full race cam, and a nice set of Pro Action heads opened up. She runs a respectable 13.96. not too shabby for an engine with 108k miles on it. I know, not too smart, I did all these mods to the engine at 102k miles, and the full race cam probably wasn't the best bet for an engine with 8.5:1 compression... If I blow it, I rebuild a beast.. hehe. I love my dual quads, the sound, the looks... I have seen the blowers from procharger for carburated engines. Well, where do I get a blower/charger for a dual quad engine? I saw on on a mustang, looked like procharger blower, haven't seen any since! I don't want the chargers like weiland, there is NO way in hell it would clear my hood. But, I do know that one on the mustang would have cleared. I don't know if it was custom done or what. Has anyone seen that setup before? I looked just like the set up by procharger, but fit the dual quad edlebrocks...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom