Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bought a 2004

A little late to the party here, but congrats on the new drop top...open air driving...love it!

Great choice! I mean on buying the Vette!

ALL the colors look great!

You will have a great time owning a C5!

Please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

chockey, I have always liked C3's and have been thinking about getting one. Your comment about having to drop a lots of cash to get it going every spring has led to some reservations. Because they are much easier to work on than, say, C5's with all their electronics, I thought having a C3 would allow me to do some of the required work myself. I'm not a mechanic but, could replace a fuel pump, water pump, carb., brake master cylinder and door panels, etc. Could you let me know about how much your C3 cost you each year to keep on the road? Did you do most of the work yourself. I would want to prepared in the event I get one. Thanks.

My 81 is very trouble free - once you get it in shape your good, as with any car. I think the key with a c3 is to drive them and not let them sit. I am also looking for a c5 but want to keep my 81 as well. You dont see many in nice shape anynore, and I dont take it out that I dont get a comment on it - its odd the attention it draws.

Chuck- Welcome to the highly addictive and wonderful world of C5 Verts! With every drive the love will grow. I loved my two C4's also, but this is just a whole other game.

Sincere wishes for a wonderfully warm & balmy year of New York weather and top down cruising. Shows us the pics! -Perry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom