Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bought A C6!

jrose7004

Corvette
10 Grand Sport Coupe Artic White
I know that this falls in the "If there aren't any pictures, it didn't happen" category but I just bought a C6 Coupe, A6, black with chrome wheels. Got a great deal on the car and I promise, I'll get some pictures and get them up soon!:D

Pictures and more details! :happyanim:

Didn't take you long to find one!
What year? 3LT?

Tuna, it seems that the world is full of C6's for sale and I kind of inadvertently bought this one on my lunch hour. Got a great price on it and it will do the Corvette job in my life. Need to change my avatar though!

I was going to post about you losing the Grand Sport stripe, but I got a small glimpse of it in your picture.

Nice ride. :)

Yes those stripes were on it when I got it, I will have to decide if I want to keep them on or not. Also I'm going to pull those caliper covers off.

Details, the car is an 07 with 30K, it's a 1LT,A6 but someone spent big money putting in a touch screen double din system that is a AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3 and DVD. Interior is black as well as the exterior.

That is a beautiful Corvette J... and I bet you look real good in it :dance... Congrats my friend, many happy :Steer :lou

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom