Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bought a JSB 2008

Bonnell

Corvette
2008 Convertible
Well I finally did it! Yesterday I drove a new JSB 1LT A6. I loved the paddle shifting. The power is really noticably better than my 2002 vert and it handles better.

I really spent some time on the lot today comparing JSB, Black and Mag Red and I just kept coming back to the JSB.

The car is now marked sold. I should have it in a day or so. I am having the NPP exhaus installed but that will probably come next week.

I hate to see my beatiful '02 going but this is a nice step up. This one will be my DD only for a short time and I will get another car for my commute. My new JSB wil become a weekend fun car.

That is a very nice color, very photogenic. Post some pics when you get it, and congratulations!

Congrats and best of luck on the purchase Bonnell!!! :beer

I traded an 03 for my 07 and haven't regretted it at all, as I'm sure you won't either. Your gonna love it!!!!

Oh yeah, what Tammy said, we need pics!!!!

Aren't you the fancy one?!? Congrats on the C6!! The JSB is a beautiful Vette!

Get the camera warmed up and take some pix to share - you know how we love 'em!

:wJane Ann

Thanks everyone. I am lucky to have the car. I will be posting pictures soon.

Bonnell

Congrats - Im actually in the market myself. After owning a Lemans blue I traded in for a Porsche C4, but Im coming back to a C6.

Im torn between JSB and Atomic Orange and also between manual or auto

I've seen a JSB with 2 tone seats (blk/gry) and boy is that a hot looking car!!

Bonnell

Congrats - Im actually in the market myself. After owning a Lemans blue I traded in for a Porsche C4, but Im coming back to a C6.

Im torn between JSB and Atomic Orange and also between manual or auto

I've seen a JSB with 2 tone seats (blk/gry) and boy is that a hot looking car!!

I went back to the dealership yesterday at noon and parked in front of my JSB. It was sitting beside a black coupe and an atomic orange Z06. Next to that was a yelocity(?) yellow coupe followed by a mag. red and victory red coupe.

So I spent about 30 minutes really comparing the colors. A while back I saw a link showing a JSB in and out of the garage. It seemed to change colors. I was intrigued. The more I researched JSB the more I liked it.

By the time I left I knew for certain that I wanted the JSB. I was already sold on the A6 w/paddle shifters.

My coupe is a basic 1LT model with ebony interior and I am adding NPP on Monday. I sort of miss my HUD but only from a cool factor angle.

I really like this car. My son asked if I had noticed that almost every car that went by stared at my car. My '02 vert got a lot of looks but this color must be unusual enough that it really does get a lot of attention.

I can't wait to get to 500 miles so that I can really drive it.:D

thats great!! I agree on the HUD. I had it in my C5. Didnt get it in my last C6 (which was a LT1) and didnt miss it. I did miss the telecsoping steering wheel and the memory seats though

Best of luck to you!! I'm jealous

thats great!! I agree on the HUD. I had it in my C5. Didnt get it in my last C6 (which was a LT1) and didnt miss it. I did miss the telecsoping steering wheel and the memory seats though

Best of luck to you!! I'm jealous

Thanks Dom. Yes, I miss the telescopic function too!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom