Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bought my Vette!

Corvette
1970 LS5 Coupe
Hey all,

Just wanted to thank everyone here for all the help in searching for my Vette, be it direct advice, or what I've learned just from browsing here.

I decided on a 1970 LS5 coupe, automatic, and fairly loaded with A/C and power everything. It has a custom paint job, which while I would have preferred an original color, it's really grown on me. 2 sets of t-tops came with the car, one smoked glass from the later year C3s, and the original set.

I've attached a picture here, and while it's hard to photograph the color of the car, I did my best to adjust it in Photoshop to what it really looks like.

Again, a big thanks to everyone! You'll probably be hearing a lot more from me now! :w

Vince

Congrats Vinn !
It looks like an absolutely awesome car . . noe the real fun begins ! As a former Buckeye, I'm thinking that a scarlet and gray "O" would look real good in the rear window !
CQRT
AZ

Congratulations! That's a beautiful car. The chrome bumper C3's Rock! :_rock

Enjoy!

Spiderman :w

Great vette, now the fun begins. Drive it , work on it, and keep it clean; thats the life of a vetter.

Andy

Nice ... nice ... nice ...

:w :cool

Wow, that paintjob is NICE!
Have fun with it..

Nice looking vette.

Drive it like you stole it, work on it yourself, learn as much as you can, and most of all enjoy it.

Visit the 70 Corvette registry and register your car. Lots of great info and tech info for that year. Due to a UAW strike production on 1970 vettes is the lowest of any year since the early 60's.

WOW, not overdone, but done in good taste.
Super nice Vette, buddy!

very awesome car. someday i hope mine looks 1/10 as good. welcome to the world of old cars !!

robin :J

p.s spiderman- hello fellow orlandoan...

WOW, thanks for all the positive feedback!

I definitely do plan on driving it a lot and working on it myself. In fact, I just got back in from changing the oil and noticed a leaky caliper. Looks like the fun's starting! :L

Take care all,

Vince

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom