Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bow Tie for 82Guy

Aruba huh? Better tell her to load up on the sunscreen. It gets a tad bit brighter there than Hershey. See you in Carlisle Guy. I already have my sleeping bag ready.

............. Bob

You won't believe this, but Dawn and I spent the day tearing up
the roads in Maine in the silver-green 82 today. I'm sure her payback list grows as I type :D.

:w
Guy

:beer Congrats Guy---Bowtie is not an easy Award at all to obtain-Again,:beer

Will be taking my Silver '68 to Windsor next year!!!

Paul Borowski said:
:beer Congrats Guy---Bowtie is not an easy Award at all to obtain-Again,:beer

Will be taking my Silver '68 to Windsor next year!!!

That is one SWEET 68 my friend! And thanks again for crawling around under my car last Tuesday :D. Paul was one of my judges.

Guy

Now, Guy if you're going to Corvettes@Carlisle with your Black '82, you can proudly display your Award in the NCRS FunField area. I registered my Orange '74 for this, and also will have my "5 Star Award Plaque" on my car:dance

Paul Borowski said:
Now, Guy if you're going to Corvettes@Carlisle with your Black '82, you can proudly display your Award in the NCRS FunField area. I registered my Orange '74 for this, and also will have my "5 Star Award Plaque" on my car:dance

I'm torn between driving the black 82 or the silver-green. With the sg-82 I have my Regional Top Flight and longest distance driven awards :D, but I'm leaning towards the sg.

Guy

HEY, You could always still take the plaque and put it in the Silver Green car, most won't read the VIN # on the plaque anyways:duh

Paul Borowski said:
HEY, You could always still take the plaque and put it in the Silver Green car, most won't read the VIN # on the plaque anyways:duh

Paul, you crack me up ;LOL. Where are you staying in Carlisle?

Guy

Guy, I've been at the Super 8 North of the turnpike on Rt. 11 just in front of the large Roadway Trucking terminal for the last 6 or so years. I think everyone there is a Carlisle participant, therefore our parking lot there(like many other hotels that weekend)is a Corvette show of about 40 some Corvettes. Will be a great time, with go-kart racing Friday & Saturday evenings!!! I actually go for the go-karts first, then Corvettes 2nd!!!:L

Paul Borowski said:
Guy, I've been at the Super 8 North of the turnpike on Rt. 11 just in front of the large Roadway Trucking terminal for the last 6 or so years. I think everyone there is a Carlisle participant, therefore our parking lot there(like many other hotels that weekend)is a Corvette show of about 40 some Corvettes. Will be a great time, with go-kart racing Friday & Saturday evenings!!! I actually go for the go-karts first, then Corvettes 2nd!!!:L

Our local club stayed there for years but moved to the Clarion next door. Keep your eye open for CAC night at the Holiday Inn , Mechanicsburg (5-10 minutes east of you off Rt 11) that's where I'll be with some other CACers. Of course you'll get an email from me first :D. Say hi to Mindy!

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom