Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Brady Quinn With His New H2's

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
GMC2007051453111_PV.jpg

Cleveland Browns quarterback Brady Quinn stands with a new HUMMER H2 at Central HUMMER East in Beachwood, Ohio Monday, May 14, 2007. HUMMER is providing Quinn with a one-year loan of two HUMMER H2's as part of its sponsorship of the recent National Football League Draft.​

Who cares about some over paid NFL player to be and what he is driving. Besides this is a Corvette Forum, not some a Hummer or NFL Fourm. I am sure that there are other web sites for that type of stuff.

"General Automotive Discussion"

Victory Red C6 said:
Besides this is a Corvette Forum, not some a Hummer or NFL Form. I am sure that there are other web sites for that type of stuff.
WOW - Is someone having a bad morning! :upthumbs

L8TR - D

No, I am not having a bad morning, but thanks for your concern. I just don't care much for celebs, professional sports players, and others of the like. They are all over paid, get too many perks from major companies, etc... Those over paid individuals getting too many perks, while the average citizens it getting bent over a barrel.

I'll bet if he was standing next to his new Corvette we'd ALL feel better about him!! ;LOL
BTW/ Who in the Heck needs TWO Hummers?!??! What's THAT all about? ;shrug

I'll bet if he was standing next to his new Corvette we'd ALL feel better about him!! ;LOL
BTW/ Who in the Heck needs TWO Hummers?!??! What's THAT all about? ;shrug

One's the daily driver, the other one is the tow vehicle for the daily driver.:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Andy :w

One's the daily driver, the other one is the tow vehicle for the daily driver.:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Andy :w
That's pretty funny stuff, Andy! 'Cept not to BQ! :L
At least NOW I know! Silly me, I always thought one Hummer would be enough for anyone's Hummer-type needs.

Nice photos D. :upthumbs Thanks for the link.

Who cares about some over paid NFL player to be and what he is driving. Besides this is a Corvette Forum, not some a Hummer or NFL Fourm. I am sure that there are other web sites for that type of stuff.

Vic,

As pointed out by D, this is the General Automotive Discussion Forum... for topics not specific to Corvettes. Please don't feel obligated to post in a thread that you dislike its topic. ;)

:w Jane Ann

1 of the Great things about Free Enterprise...

Victory Red C6 said:
...over paid individuals getting too many perks, while the average citizens it getting bent over a barrel.
...as far as I know there ain't to many people chained to where they work here in the Good Old USA. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom