Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bragging!!

Sothpaw, I'm just going to be there Saturday. Friday we'll be in Lancaster doing touristy stuff and Sunday is an unknown.

I'm probably volunteering in the NCM tent on Saturday AM - if anyone wants to drop by, that'll be as good a place as any, or one of the meets that Rob has set up.
[RICHR]

Rich sounds good i'll have to see. those prices were from TPiS for the cam push rods and roller lifters rest was from summit. just putting some prices together to get an ideal of what it's gonna cost. i also forgot about the 52mm TB. :eek

i am getting 2 F1's put on monday night or tues and the GSC's pushed to the back for now.

170 a tire mounted balanced with new valve stems. beats tire rack by alot! the tires are actually 155 i think with 15 to get installed which is still less than half price for our rim size. they told me it's 35 bucks per tire for mounting balancing and new valve stems so i think i'm getting a pretty good deal. in a few weeks or so when i do some damage to the old GSC's i'll get 2 more. i really want to get my muffler eliminators put on with a new rear Y pipe and get my front clip repainted 250 bucks for the repair and i'll be happy till i get the parts all ordered over the winter time.

getting something out of this mercedes dealer! fringe benefits :D

i really would like to hit capital next friday night to get some passes in since i haven't all year. i need to get ready for the corvette shootout sept 9th.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom