Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Brake pressure light

Johnm_1971

I just bought a 95 vette that is a work in progress. When I hit the brake pedal the brake pressure light comes on but goes back out when I let up. The brake pedal feels fine. I'm new to the Corvette world and I'm having a blast fixing this car up. Thanks for your help

I just bought a 95 vette that is a work in progress. When I hit the brake pedal the brake pressure light comes on but goes back out when I let up. The brake pedal feels fine. I'm new to the Corvette world and I'm having a blast fixing this car up. Thanks for your help

Be suspicious of the master cyl going bad. I did just replace mine and had absolutely no indication it was going bad except for the pedal going to the floor and pumping it did nothing. First time that ever happened to me with a car not giving me no indication at all......no brakes, had to yank the E-brake! You may be getting a warning!

Just like any other car/truck,also check the brake lines,hoses,calipers for leakage.Just did 2 rear calipers om my 09 Pontiac Vibe.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom