Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Brand new in the box Front air delector Kit

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
I have a brand new in the box never used Front air deflector kit [ front spoiler ]for a 84-90. I will sell the kit for $45.00 + 5.00 shipping. I do not need it. I just paid $49.99 +$9.99 shipping for it. TLS P.S. I DO NOT have any pic's, look in any Corvette catalog!

This is the front 3 piece spoiler kit that goes under the front bumper.It fit's 84-90.They are $49.99 in all the catalog's plus about $10.00 shipping.You can save $10.00 if you need one. TLS

Mark
I geuss that is good. Now a $50.00 money order or bank check from you would make me interested!! TLS

Mark where are You? It's your 's all you have to do is come up with the buck's !! TLS

X MAS GIFT???

This kit would make someone with a C-4 a nice Christmas gift!! I have not heard from Mark??? So it's back up again. TLS

This is the 3 piece kit that goes under the bumper. Black plastic.. No pic's look in any Corvette part's magazine, Like Eckler's, Corvette Central and so on.TLS

Thanks. I was thinking it was the type that had the two air ducts that ran up to the air filter to get ram air, but it sounds like it is just the plastic spoiler underneath the bumper.

Mike

This kit fits cars with the Z-51 suspension package. It is about 3/4 in. wider than standard..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom